[pmwiki-users] <div> markup suggestions...?

John Coxon john at coxontool.com
Mon Feb 28 15:17:28 CST 2005

My vote would be to follow css markup as closely as possible. It's
already a struggle for my peabrain to keep all the markup, directive,
variable, html, css, php, etc syntax straight.

I heartily endorse adding a (:div:) markup - just this week I ran into
a situation where I wanted to (:include:) a page within a border. I
ended up putting the (:include:) in a one cell (:table border=1:) with
less control than I was looking for. I would much rather control the
formatting at the css level.

Thanks as ever to everyone for the wonderful work.

John