[pmwiki-users] Re: Forum and guestbook for 2.x beta?

Oneida Kincaid oneida.kincaid at verizon.net
Mon Feb 28 15:14:03 CST 2005

Patrick Ogay wrote:

>The guestbook works

Thanks, Patrick! I've installed it and after a little
tinkering, it works great. There was a problem at first,
though - I got the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: testlog() in
/www/a/awokorg/htdocs/cookbook/guestbook.php on line 23

That was something of a showstopper given that it affected
every PmWiki page, not just the guestbook. But after
commenting out lines 23, 24, 70 and 71 (which call
testlog() ), it works fine.

I would definitely post it to the 2.x cookbook (after
removing the testlog() calls :), as I think it adds great
functionality to PmWiki.

Thanks again,
Oneida

P.S. Will you also be converting the forum plugin to 2.x? :)