[pmwiki-users] Wishes: PDF Export

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Mon Feb 28 10:55:39 CST 2005

>John Rankin has already designed and built a PmWiki-to-PDF translation
>system, I'll let him chime in with more details about the status of this
>project.

Mhm, I've started working on something like that, too. But at the moment
I'm struggling with exams. Maybe in the beginning of April, I will do
some more work and publish it.
For an example look at:
http://www.fachschaft.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/~nknapp/songbook/
If you want to download the source, go to:
http://www.fachschaft.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/~nknapp/songbook.tar.gz
It works by generating latex files first, then calling pdflatex to
compile them.
I tried to use a similar array as Pm did with the Markup, in order to
keep it extensible.

Nils