[pmwiki-users] wikisyntax in comments (cookbookscript)

nexyufuli evo noskule at gmx.net
Mon Feb 28 06:21:33 CST 2005

hi list
in the cookbook description i faced this:

In the script there are two functions that set default values for the
styling variables. The first one, |InitComments()|, uses plain wiki
markup to style comments. If you are not afraid of using CSS markup, you
may leave a call to |InitCommentsStyled()| uncommented.

so , i use "InitComments()" and i guess i sould be able to use
wikisyntax like '''bold''' in the comments. But this is not working
for example

if i write: is this: '''bold''''
the comment looks like this: is this: '''bold''''
and in the comments textarea is written: is this \'\'\'bold\'\'\' ?

I'm I worng that wikisyntax works in comments ore did I somthing wrong
with configuration.

Has somone any sugetions?
thanks nos