[pmwiki-users] feedback installation i18n - french pages

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Sun Feb 27 13:36:25 CST 2005

Hello,
I think the present solution for capitalization is better, being more
readable. But others may disagree.
In French, only the first sentence letter is capitalized, and
capitalizing every word in a title look bad. So there is no 'natural'
capitalization, the best being the most readable.
The problem is the disappearing 'surprise effect'. Also, most admin are
not aware that they can modify the file name by FTP without major
effect, so they may question themselves how to do.
The release note have been translated so a careful reader might had
noticed that point.
Anyway, I just issued a red warning in the PmWikiFr page. I have also
reported that warning in the release notes, letting the warning on top.

In fact the modification was in beta20.

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>