[pmwiki-users] feedback installation i18n - french pages

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Sun Feb 27 12:41:14 CST 2005

Hello,

This is related to the modification of name handling since a recent
version (beta 21 ?) where page link containing ' have been renamed.
The link [[Suivi d'auteur]] which was linking to SuiviDAuteur before
this version was linking to SuiviDauteur after. I've created the new
pages, but not immediately cancelled the old ones, because i tend to be
prudent on this sort of modifications, in case of reversion in a next
release...
Though, i have deleted the old pages yesterday, so you may expect not
having them in a future i18n release. But these pages will not be
automatically deleted on the directory, this should be done by hand.
I think i will issue a warning somewhere, also because people may not
understand why some pages have disappeared. I have been a bit surprised
when these pages have disappeared from PmWiki... And I have not
immediately understood why...

Regards

Page principale - Main page  -  www.rouzeau.net <http://www.rouzeau.net>