[pmwiki-users] Group passwords via GroupName.GroupAttributes not working?

Adam Potthast adam at freeminds.net
Sun Feb 27 02:58:36 CST 2005

I was trying to password protect pages in a certain group via the way
described in the PmWiki.Passwords.  According to that description, you
set a password by ?action=attr of GroupName.GroupAttributes and then it
should work.

It doesn't work here.  I tried a fresh install without UserAuth and it
doesn't seem to password protect the pages from being read.

Am I doing something wrong, or should I report this as a bug?

Thanks again for the great work.

Adam