[pmwiki-users] Excel and CSV copy/paste into pmwiki?

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:10:16 CST 2005

Tested this using OpenOffice 1.1.0 under Linux, and a FireFox browser -
works.

The copy feature of ocalc (Excel knockoff) stores plain text separated by
tabs in my cut buffer, and ignores column alignments.  The result is that
all text pastes the same, so no bold/alignment or font information is
conveyed.  Also, "WikiLike" words will expand to wiki tags.

This is a great feature.  Thanks (even though I'm not the original
requestor).