[pmwiki-users] creating pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 23 08:03:16 CST 2005

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 11:40:06AM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> Is there a possibility to create a page by clicking a link, e.g.
>
> [[somegroup.somenewpage?action=newpage]]
>
> When clicking on that link I want to create a new page in wiki without
> any further user interaction (e.g. edit-screen)

1.  What do you want the page to contain?

2.  Is this going to be used with {$var} markup somehow?  If not,
    then I don't see why someone would go to the effort of
    writing this markup when they could just as easily create
    the page...?

3.  If there's no further interaction of some sort, then web
    spiders will likely activate the links for you.  I'm not
    sure if this is okay or not.