[pmwiki-users] Noobie Question: PmWiki 2.0 Categories

David Jackson dave at glossopian.co.uk
Tue Feb 22 17:00:43 CST 2005

The joys of posting before reading the entire list.

>- on any page, use the [[!category]] markup. For example,
>  on the page Film.HouseOfFlyingDaggers we might write
>  [[!China]]
>
>- create a page called Category.GroupFooter with the
>  following content
>
>    (:pagelist !{$Name}:)

This is different to what is in PmWiki.UsingCategories,  and still shows
the behaviour explained in an earlier  (10 minutes earlier :-) post
Although clicking on Category.GroupFooter now appears blank.

>That's it. If you click on the China link, you will see
>a list of all pages in Category.China.

I seem to be able to see a list of all pages! Or nearly all.

go to http://glossopian.co.uk/pmwiki.php?n=Category.BreadAndPizza to see what i mean.

Dave J