[pmwiki-users] Can't Set Skin

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Sun Feb 20 02:19:53 CST 2005

I have just installed PmWiki and so far I am very impressed with it. I
am having one slight problem that I hope someone may be able to help me
with.

I am having trouble changing skins using the skin change script. I have
narrowed down the problem to the query paramaters "?skin=" not working.
If I try to set a url in the browser like:

http://www.mysite.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?skin=dropdown

the page reloads, but the skin doesn't change.

The skin is correctly installed since I can select it using config.php.
Using query parameters works correctly from here on the PmWiki site, so
I assume it's something to do with my server setup. I am using Apache 2
on Linux. I have tried two different boxes, one running SuSE and one
running Red Hat with the same result.

Ian.