[pmwiki-users] FGS and Project Management - Request for Input

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Sat Feb 19 09:27:37 CST 2005

I''m very near to a release of  FGS with CSS capabilities for PmWiki
v2.  With that release, I'd like to include some realistic applications
of forms.  I believe one application that might have broad appeal is
related to  'project management.'   (See: the recent discussions
relating to PITS and project management.)  And so this is a request for
input.

You may place your response below or email them to me a
JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com.  If you send email please include the following
at the beginning of the subject line: [FGS]   I would welcome
appropriate graphs illustrating your ideas.  (If you would like the
materials to be held as confidential, please indicate that on the
subject line as well.)

Input I'd like to receive includes the following:

1.  a list of items to include on the project setup form

2.  a description of project update procedures, i.e., frequency,
additions of task, additions of action agents, etc. In other words, what
items need to be open to change - add, modify, delete.

3.  an indication of the importance of being able to identify a form
item as the target pagename that would be used to create a new page at
the time the form is 'submitted'

4.  an indication of the importance of being able to select and export
information from a form or set of forms to other formats such as XML,
cvs, etc.

5.  an indication of the important of being able to place selected form
data into non-form PmWiki pages.

6.  other issues not covered by the above points.

7.  any general comments

Thanks
/JF