[pmwiki-users] RecentChanges not working

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 16 22:57:26 CST 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 06:48:22PM -0700, Varadarajan Mani-A19487 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just upgraded my PmWiki install from 1.x to 2.0beta21.
> Since then, the RecentChanges and AllRecentChanges are
> not reflecting post-upgrade changes. I noticed that
> there are static pages in wiki.d such as Main.RecentChanges,
> Main.AllRecentChanges, etc. I'm not sure if these are supposed
> to be there or if they are supposed to be generated on
> the fly. I removed these pages but then I just get a
> "Describe RecentChanges" when I click on the appropriate link.
>
> Anyone know what's wrong?

Well, nothing, really.  The RecentChanges pages are updated only
when a new edit takes place.  Other than that they're just "normal"
pages.

And yes, there is a problem of sorts that occurs when upgrading
from 1.x to 2.0 that the existing RecentChanges pages aren't
updated properly.  Simply erasing the existing pages will cause
them to start working again (once pages are being edited).