[pmwiki-users] major skin upgrade for Gemini skin

Hans design at flutesong.net
Tue Feb 15 16:25:49 CST 2005

Hi,

I just uploaded a major upgrade (v5) for the Gemini Two skin.
This upgrade is making the skin more cross platform and cross browser
compatible. It is mostly an adjustment of css code to suit more
browsers, especially for Mac. It also addresses an IE6 bug which makes the
edit textbox stretch horizontally when the first character gets typed.
And it changes the top action menu slightly.

One of my aims is to make the skin compatible to all the major
browsers, and I hope this upgrade brings it a bit closer.
Your comments are very welcome and necessary in order to make a skin
work on as many browsers as possible.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GeminiSkin

Patrick could you please update the skin on pmwiki.org? Thanks!

--
~Hans