[pmwiki-users] CSS question related to FGS

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Tue Feb 15 08:47:29 CST 2005

I'd appreciate some feedback on the following  I'm currently
restructuring the Form Guide System to use CSS.

The structure within a form will be the following

wrapper
    cue
         field
               input

I'm current using the following div structure

                     <input style='$icss' >

Is there a better way to structure the <div>s?

Should I be using <p>s instead?

How do <div>s and <p>s compare?  One 'better' than the other?

If I wanted to place two divs side-by-side horizontally would that
require a table structure?

Thanks.

/JF