[pmwiki-users] advanced table directives question

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Feb 14 19:26:23 CST 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 08:03:52PM -0500, John Coxon wrote:
> Is it possible to have the (:table:) and (:cell:) directives not case
> sensitive?
>
> (:TABLE:) is both easier to type than
> (:table:) and would be easier to read as well.

Should it just be the table+cell directives that are case insensitive,
or should we make all of the directives case insensitive?

Also, note that although it's pretty easy for me to get (:table:),
(:TABLE:), and (:Table:) to work, things like (:TaBlE:), (:TaBLE:),
and (:TABle:) probably won't work because they contain WikiWords
and WikiWords are typically processed before block markups.