[pmwiki-users] EmacsPmWikiMode?? Another Newb question...:)

Grorge J. De Bruin gdb at soundchasers.com
Sat Feb 12 19:10:37 CST 2005

I've been cruising through the cookbook this
evening, and came across the following page:

   EmacsPmWikiMode

Which appears to have nonthing on it...  History
only shows some WikiSpam.

This brings me to my next question. :)  Most
likely, this page should be deleted.  I've noticed
there are two ways to delete a page in pmWiki:

1) Use the delete action add on in the cookbook.
or
2) Change the text of a page to only have the word
'delete' in it.

As I have been initially working on my site, I
have been using the 2nd method for deleting
accidentally mis-named pages (after renaming them
correctly).

However, even after the page has been deleted, it
still shows up in the RecentPages and
AllRecentPages lists (or any other forms of
(:pagelist :)), as a link to create a new page.

Is there a way to add a filter to the (:pagelist
:) directive to only display pages that have been
created?  Or, more specifically, ignore pages that
have been deleted?

// George