[pmwiki-users] pmwiki: remote pmwiki content

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Fri Feb 11 02:58:51 CST 2005

<><>>> I'd be very interested to "read" pmwiki-content from another server
<><>> You mean to read content through http from **any** >PmWiki< site?
<><>
My wish was/is  to be able to directly display some content of my
personal wiki to a public platforms like BLUG. .
The problem is, what has to be done with the internal links.?

Then I thought,  I might be possible to integrate remote files in a
mechanism
like  (wiki.d., old-content/wiki.d,....wikilib.d,  , http://remote, wikid)
as a first step:
UseXXWikiD("http/www.blug.ch/pmwiki-0.6.18/wiki.d");
(But I might make sense, to specify the input order of all inputs  in
$WikiLibDirs )

Certainly there are many points to reflect as performance and security.
For the moment there are also other possibilities to grab content like
X-include.

Regards
Patrick Ogay

P.S.
"reply" in the list mails replies the user, not the list. "Reply all" is
not the solution I guess.
IMHO it would be resonable to change the position of user and
group-adress.,