[pmwiki-users] pmwiki CVS problems?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 10 16:30:28 CST 2005

On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 10:28:47PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:

> Does anyone else get this?
>
> > cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/pmwiki login
>
> Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:2401/cvsroot/pmwiki
> CVS password:
> cvs [login aborted]: unrecognized auth response from cvs.sourceforge.net:
> M PserverBackend::PserverBackend() Connect (Connection refused)

I was getting connection refused errors from CVS earlier in the week,
so it's something at sourceforge.  I may yet regret having switched
the CVS archive to use sourceforge instead of keeping a local copy as
I was with PmWiki 1... :-|  The connection refused errors earlier in the
week were preventing me from making another release...