[pmwiki-users] link markup

Pierre Rouzeau pierre at rouzeau.net
Mon Feb 7 14:46:51 CST 2005

Hello,
I have not yet noticed the Intermap entry for the Cookbook, but this is
an excellent idea :

In short:  'Cookbook:' is an intermap entry for:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/

The ( )  hide the Cookbook text, but *only* if this is a link set inside
[[  ]].

For what use ?

When you make a reference in the pmwiki site to the Cookbook, like
Cookbook/SkinConfig, this reference will be lost when the page will be
ported on your own wiki via the distribution.

If you use the intermap link Cookbook:SkinConfig , that will be
functional everywhere on the planet. and [[(Cookbook:)SkinConfig]] will
only display 'SkinConfig'.

I am using intensively this notation for reference to the pmwiki
original pages at the bottom of translated pages.

Regards

Knut Alboldt a écrit :
> just installed v2.0.beta20.
>
> And I noticed a "new" link-markup-syntax (at least for me):
>
> [[(Cookbook:)Cookbook]]
>
> I only know this as [[Cookbook/Cookbook]] or [[Cookbook.Cookbook]].
>
> Haven't found anything in the docs.
>
> Any tipps ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Knut

Pierre Rouzeau - Proud indigenous of old Europe
CNC Router - Fraiseuse CN  www.otocoup.com <http://www.otocoup.com>
Hovercraft model - Aéroglisseur modèle www.aeroglisseur.com
<http://www.aeroglisseur.com>Mon petit bateau - la "souris" -
www.rouzeau.net/Souris.htm <http://www.rouzeau.net/Souris.htm>