[pmwiki-users] Re: Re: refering PITS/00175 and v2.x

mistyfire mistyfire at autograf.pl
Sat Feb 5 13:58:18 CST 2005

I apologize for not being precise. But the same problem seems to exist in
empty table data (<td>) cells as well.
I noticed that by inserting table  { empty-cells: show;}  in css file it could
be cured, but not sure if this is implemented in all browsers. But the
problem still exist if the cells in whole ROW is empty.
The bottom line is both empty (<th>) and (<td>) should be inserted with
&nbsp;.
~ V.Krishn