[pmwiki-users] two lists

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 2 08:23:50 CST 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 07:54:23AM -0500, Tom Holroyd wrote:
> I got reminders for two lists -- one with "P" and one with "p".
> Does this explain why I seem to get only half the messages? Only
> I appear to be on both lists...

When I migrated my listserv from the old server to the new one, I
also requested that the listserv on the old server be removed from
the system.  Apparently that didn't happen, thus an extra set of reminder
messages went out.

The listserv on the old system is now *definitely* gone (although there
may still be some old posts waiting in mail queues somewhere -- that problem
was never resolved).