[pmwiki-users] pmwiki2 and enabling uploads

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Feb 1 08:32:38 CST 2005

Hi

I'd just like to mention that the text displaye just after you've enabled
uploads and try to upload something is a bit misleading. The text I'm
talking about is the one that says pmwiki can't create the uploads/
directory. The annoying thing is that it says something like

	click this link to open in a new window

but this opens a new window to the main homepage, rather than to where you
just were when trying to upload something.

(Hope this makes sesense, I have to rush...)

/Christian