[pmwiki-users] PmWiki version 2.1 beta 15

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Dec 29 11:25:51 CST 2005

On Thu, Dec 29, 2005 at 04:58:45PM +0100, Han Baas wrote:
> 1. dictindex is broken (already reported)

Should be fixed in beta16.

> 2. the [[$name |+]] mark-up is broken in normal links, but NOT in the
> pagelist.

Should be fixed in beta16.

> 3. the main problem of the new pagelist template is that is doesn't
> output any css class. It is possible to wrap the template in a class
> with the >>class= << mark-up, but not always: when I try to do this
> on an example which should put the result on one line,  the class
> mark-up is ignored and the result is a pagelist NOT on one line but
> the normal long list.

I'm open for suggestions on how to do this.  The easy thing
to do is simply have it wrap in a <div class='pagelist'> or
pagelist to understand a class= argument that specifies what
class to wrap things in.

> 4. to achieve a pagelist on one line (like $FPLByGroupIFmt = "<a
> href='\$PageUrl'>\$Title</a>,&nbsp ";), I had to disable the line
> "$HTMLPNewline = '<br />'" in my config.php. Otherwise the "\" is not
> honoured at the end of line. Disabling the "new-line" breaks a few
> page texts. Not nice!

Try:

    [[#oneline]](:if ! equal {<$Group} {=$Group}:)

    (:if true:)[[{=$FullName}|+]] \
    [[#onelineend]]

The spacing is very important here -- note the backslash
at the end of the fullname link (which will join the next
line to the current one without inserting a newline).
See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/OneLineList for an
example.