[pmwiki-users] Re: Main.GroupAttributes and PmWiki.GroupAttributes

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Wed Dec 28 15:45:26 CST 2005

My preference is to have the three groups (Site, PmWiki, Main) that are
part of the distribution all protected.
In fact the first thing I do is protect them all against changes
(SandBox excepted),
because for my sites there is no good reason for them to be changed,
and spammers are the cause of changes to them.

Simon