[pmwiki-users] Re: New Skin : RoseTrellis

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Tue Dec 27 14:22:39 CST 2005

Waylan Limberg <waylan <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 12/27/05, Waylan Limberg <waylan <at> gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/26/05, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud <at> pobox.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > -- The pmwiki.org sidebar looks a little funny in this skin -- I'm
> > >    not entirely certain why.
> > >
> > 'DIV#menudiv UL' needs 'padding:0' set. He has it on the LI but not
> > the UL. Problem is, because the entire list is centered, we loose the
> > ability to see nested lists. Perhaps a seperate rule for '#menudiv UL
> > UL' with some alternate styling??
> >

> Whoops, that should be "She" not "He" (I'm assuming - one never can
> tell for sure). Sorry Susan.
>
> --
> ----
> Waylan Limberg
> waylan <at> gmail.com

LOL, it's "She", but I won't get upset about it.

Family's taking priority for the two-week holiday, but I'll fix both the sidebar
and the zip file once things get normal again.

I had problems with the sidebar myself, then forgot about them once I found a
work-around. (P rather than UL in the wiki-text of the sidebar.) I think I'll
make the skin left-align the sidebar by default, to accomodate nested lists. My
own site, I'll use %center% at the wiki-text level.

I'll also look into getting the zip to unpack into a directory as recommended; I
just used the WinZip 10.0 defaults this time.

Thanks for the help!

Susan