[pmwiki-users] WikiForms question

Curtis, Clayton Clayton.Curtis at va.gov
Fri Dec 23 14:14:38 CST 2005

I have more or less successfully deciphered how to create forms, have a
group home page that has a link to a "new form" page, etc. I have two
questions, though:

1. The output of (:wikilist:) seems to be putting in text that says
"Select all items" above the list of pages itself. Is this supposed to
be serving some function? How would one get rid of it?
2. I hadn't thought my application through sufficiently to realize that
a list of forms reading 00001, 00002, etc. wasn't especially helpful.
Is there any way to cause wikilist to display the contents of a field?

Thanks.

Clayton Curtis MD PhD
VHA-IHS Interagency Liaison & Enterprise Architecture
 VAMC (00)
 150 South Huntington Avenue
 Boston, MA 02130
 voice: 617-232-9500 x44786