[pmwiki-users] Including Web Ring code

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Tue Dec 20 15:28:32 CST 2005

I'd like to have the following web ring code included in my PmWiki site. It's a
single-author site, so the permissions are all locked-down tightly.

I'd prefer the code to be on my main page if possible, but I'm open to ideas.

Thanks,

Susan

The code:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript"
    src="http://ss.webring.com/navbar?f=j;y=cricketbeautiful;u=defurl">
    			<a
href="http://ss.webring.com/navbar?f=l;y=cricketbeautiful;u=defurl">Here</a>.</font>
	</center></noscript>