[pmwiki-users] New page issues?

Mark Moorcroft mmoorcroft at mail.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 20 13:31:35 CST 2005

I am brand new to PMWiki and so far the setup has gone pretty smoothly. I am
having an issue with adding new pages. According to the instructions I have
edited the sidebar to add the page. It then appears in the list with a question
mark beside it as expected. The trouble is that once some content is added to
the page the question mark persists depending on what item in the sidebar is
selected. It's as if you must re-enter the same same content several times to
assure it appears relative to every other sidebar link.

I am running a new installation of pmwiki-2.1.beta14 on OSX Panther Server with
the Lean skin.