[pmwiki-users] random musings

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 10:58:34 CST 2005

I can't help wondering if ?action=refcount couldn't somehow be merged with a
pagelist variant.  I would really like to be able to suggest that my users
use ?action=refcount to keep their wikis clean, but it pulls up so many
irrelevancies that I'm afraid it will confuse more than help them.

>From this unschooled distance, it seems to share so many characteristics
with pagelist that combining them seems doable.  Short of that, some way to
exclude user-specified or admin-specified groups and pages from the refcount
output would surely be helpful.