[pmwiki-users] Author Setting

Alan Perryman A.Perryman at student.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 03:36:51 CST 2005

I've got another "problem" with user authentication at the moment; I've
copied the email from my supervisor below:

[Quote = Philippe Weyland]

Today everybody is able to change the "Author" field despite the login (In
fact the author field is filled in with the login, but the guy can change
it).
It isn't fair. Can you have a look to find a way to lock this field. Same
problem for the contributions on the forum.
I don't want to talk about that on the site, not to give wrong ideas ...

[/quote]

I guess there needs to be some code that says something along the lines of

(psudocode)

if(logged in == true)
Author = Logged In User Name
else