[pmwiki-users] New PmWiki user. Shorting URL problems

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Tue Dec 13 10:39:45 CST 2005

Maybe this helps, maybe not:

I use apache 1.3, and have in /etc/apache/conf.d/pmwiki:

Alias /wiki "/var/www/kmrwiki/pmwiki.php"

This way, all calls to /wiki gets routed to pmwiki.php. I suppose this
could be done using rewrites as well.

Also, in the webserver root directory (/var/www/kmrweb/) there is a
link

pmwiki -> ../kmrwiki/pub

so that http://kmr.nada.kth.se/pmwiki returns things from the pub
directory of pmwiki. This could also be done using alias or rewrites.

Then, I use

$ScriptUrl = 'http://kmr.nada.kth.se/wiki';
$PubDirUrl = 'http://kmr.nada.kth.se/pmwiki';
$EnablePathInfo = 1;

and it works for me!

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose