[pmwiki-users] PHP loading faster?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Dec 12 18:39:46 CST 2005

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 04:16:34PM -0800, Rene Visco wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm no techie but I noticed that when the main page is loaded, it's
> slow.  May take 3/4 of a second to load.

Is it just the main page, or all pages that are slow?

> I wonder if there's configuration needed to be in Apache/PHP to make it
> faster.  Comment a few modules?

Possibly, although I'm curious to know if there is a lot of other things
going on the server?

Also, do you have any other recipes loaded?

At some point I'll have to go through the code again and see where
there's room for optimization of PmWiki's page rendering rules.