[pmwiki-users] Nested divs needed for blog styling...

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Mon Dec 12 11:03:49 CST 2005

Ryan,

Given this new format, how would I best go about adding a list of recent
posts to the blog, that only displays their titles? I'm thinking of
something that can be included in the sidebar...

I could do it by using the RSS feed and display that using i.e.
magpierss, but is there a wiki way?

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose