[pmwiki-users] Wiki trail in template header and footer

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Sun Dec 11 21:09:53 CST 2005

 > Short answer:
 >
 > <!--markup:<<|$TrailSource|>>-->
Using this doesn't provide the normal trail links, simply text formatted
like a trail (ref the first trail under the "Wiki Sandbox" title:
http://www.solidgone.com/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.WikiSandbox).

Based on your other answer, that the trail script knows nothing about
where it is from within a tmpl file, I'm tending to conclude what I want
is not possible using my current approach. Anyone have another approach?

  ~ ~ Dave