[pmwiki-users] Develop locally, copy to webserver, will it work?

Susan pmwiki at onebit.ca
Sun Dec 11 20:44:10 CST 2005

I installed a trial wiki on my internet webserver (hosted by someone else) and
got it running easily, but it's inconvenient for me to use it for most of the
development.

The standalone server on my local machine works well. My plan is to do all my
development locally and then FTP it up to its permanent home.

Question: Will this work, or am I likely to run into permission (or other)
problems? If so, what types of problems, and is there an easy way around them?

Thanks in advance,

Susan