[pmwiki-users] Nested divs needed for blog styling...

Mikael Nilsson mini at nada.kth.se
Sun Dec 11 16:33:27 CST 2005

Hi!

For the KindOfBlog recipe, I wanted to put a box around each blog post
in the digest.

I managed to add the right directive in the inner loop of the digest
algorithm in kob.php (line ~482):

        $digest  .= "\n(:div class='blogitem':)\n";
        $digest  .= $stuffing;  // The actual post.
        $digest  .= "\n(:divend:)\n";

However, every blog post contains divs in itself, so if I
make .blogitem, say, green, only the title becomes green because the div
is "prematurely" closed. I know this is by design of the (:div:)
directive, but is there a sane way around it?

It can't be the fist time this problem has been encountered?

/Mikael

--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose