[pmwiki-users] New install - links generate errors

dan_mcclory at goodyear.com dan_mcclory at goodyear.com
Thu Dec 8 10:17:44 CST 2005

I recently downloaded and installed pmwiki-2.1.beta5 on a Solaris 9 server
running Apache 2.0.49 and PHP 5.0.3.  The installation appears to have
worked (I can view the default PMwiki home page without problems) but many
of the links generate PHP errors.  For instance, when I click on the
"Initial Setup Tasks" link, I get this error:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in
/opt/Lab/users/mtl/web/TechDocumentation/pmwiki-2.1.beta5/pmwiki.php(1023)
: regexp code on line 2

However, if I click on the PmWiki.DocumentationIndex link, everything
works as expected.

Roughly 70% of the links on the main page fail, including "Edit",
PmWiki.BasicEditing, and PmWiki.ReleaseNotes.

Any one have a suggestion?