[pmwiki-users] blocked edits

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Tue Aug 30 17:10:20 CDT 2005

However, for future reference purposes:

The weird thing is that the edit was blocked on only one page; other
groups using the same skin and other pages in the same group were
editing just fine.

The only way I managed to get the edit on that page to start working
again, was to download the page and upload it again.

I wonder if it's worth adding to the Troubleshooting page.

At 11:12 PM 8/29/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>On Mon, Aug 29, 2005 at 05:05:02PM -0400, Radu wrote:
>  anything I do gets me the
> > edit box back with the
> > <<<<<<<
> > stuff I just added plus older stuff
> > =======
> > older stuff
> > >>>>>>>
> > in random places. Checking Recent Changes tells me that nobody else is
> > editing.

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)