[pmwiki-users] Migrating a PM Wiki

Ducret Stephen stephen.ducret at epfl.ch
Tue Aug 30 12:05:05 CDT 2005

Hi everyone,

First please excuse my poor english, as french is my mother tongue.

I'm actually trying to change the computer on which my website is
lying, from a MacOS X Server running Apache, on a PC running Ubuntu,
also with Apache. Simply copying the files did not work at all, as I
expected. I was trying to get at least the skin and structure from the
original site, but that takes a lot of time (the initial pmwiki was
configured by the previous administrator). Is there any way to save a
site and use it on another server ?

Thanks for your answers,

Stephen