[pmwiki-users] line breaks bug

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 28 08:06:56 CDT 2005

It looks as if the latest pmwiki upgrade has upset an employment of

      $HTMLPNewline = '<br />';

which I used to force new lines without having to add \\ to all line
ends. The above customisation has been very successful for poetry and
other text imports, where authors may get confused if the lines don't
break, but are joined by pmwiki.

What I am observing now is, that the combination of
$HTMLPNewline = '<br />'; in config.php and any style definitions placed
in a group header will introduce empty lines at the top of the page, as
many as there are lines used in the GroupHeader.

Could this be remedied, so style definitions etc in a GroupHeader
don't introduce empty lines?

thanks,
~Hans