[pmwiki-users] recipes & recipes / pmwiki.org structure

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Sun Aug 28 07:31:15 CDT 2005

On 8/28/05, Patrick Ogay <lists at basel-inside.ch> wrote:

>>Bye way, is there a [@ @] like comment available?
>>Often it would be extremly practical to comment a markup that doesn't
>>work yet, or hide a internal remark or dokumentation link.

>How about
>    %block display=none%[@
>    %block comment%[@

Thanks very much for the hint.
For the moment, and as a workarround it's ok,
but it's no final solution, as the comment is visible in the generated html code.

Block comment seems to be the same as block display=none, seems a minor bug to me (beta54)
Output generated:
block display=none
----
(:input form "http://www.os-services.ch":)
(:input hidden action login:)
||     Name:||(:input text username:)    ||
|| Password:||(:input password password:)||
|| (:input submit value="Log In":)|| ||
(:input end:)

Regards
Patrick Ogay