[pmwiki-users] better display of page-history?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Aug 27 11:04:33 CDT 2005

On Sat, Aug 27, 2005 at 05:58:23PM +0200, lorenzk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the page history pages are getting quite long as every change is
> listed on one single page. Other wikis let you compare single versions
> like f.ex. Dokuwiki http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:faq?do=revisions.
> Will this be possible in future versions of pmwiki? Is it possible
> already now (by teaking the code)?

It's a planned feature enhancement, although anyone who wants to
develop a new version can certainly do so as a cookbook recipe.

I've also been thinking of adjusting the history so that only a certain
number of changes are displayed by default, with a link to display the
complete history.  This would also reduce the initial size of the
history pages.