[pmwiki-users] AuthUser- strange behavior

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Aug 26 09:28:46 CDT 2005

All $AuthUser settings have to occur *before* including authuser.php,
otherwise they don't take effect.  Thus, either:

1.  Remove the include_once('scripts/authuser.php') from farmconfig.php
    and place it in the local/config.php file(s)

or

2.  Load authuser.php from farmconfig.php *after* performing local
    (per-field) customizations:

        # do farm config settings here
        # ...

        include_once('local/config.php');          # load per-field settings

        $AuthUser['pmwikif'] = crypt('pmwikif');   # set up authuser
        include_once('scripts/authuser.php');

Pm