[pmwiki-users] Image frames and the "frame", lfloat, and rfloat classes

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Fri Aug 26 04:43:41 CDT 2005

Thanks. Yes I have a local CSS file.
It looks a bit like this

@import url("/pmwiki/pub/skins/pmwiki/pmwiki.css");
.lfloat {
    clear: left;
}
.rfloat {
    clear: right;
}
.frame {
    background-color: #999999;
}

unfortunately any local CSS file will be overwritten by CSS embedded in
the actual page, for example
(from 2beta54)

    .frame
      { border:1px solid #cccccc; padding:4px; background-color:#f9f9f9; }
    .lfloat { float:left; margin-right:0.5em; }
    .rfloat { float:right; margin-left:0.5em; }

this makes it impossible to change any off the attributes that are
specified above,
for me the background colour is the one I would like to have control
over from my /pub/skins/mine/pmwiki.css

thanks

Simon