[pmwiki-users] latest version

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Aug 25 14:00:32 CDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 02:24:44PM +0200, stephane.smets at banksys.be wrote:
>    Hello all!
>
>    The pmwiki-latest.zip contains always the 2.0beta54 but the change log
>    talk about a .55 version. Where can I find the .55 to download?

Sorry for the confusion regarding beta55's availability.  Last week
I was trying to get a beta55 release out (thus I updated the ChangeLog),
but then something urgent came up before I could finish the release
process and I literally didn't have time to fix the ChangeLog and make
the release until this morning.

Beta55 is now available in all of the standard locations.

>    And is
>    the new pmwiki skin downloadable somewhere? I don't find in the skin
>    list..

The new pmwiki skin is likely to become the distribution default, and
it's still a bit of a work in progress and isn't available yet.
The previous skin is going to be available on the cookbook soon.