[pmwiki-users] best way to change editform per view?

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 13:57:17 CDT 2005

I'm looking for the best way to change the editform according to what
view someone is using.  I haven't decided just how much I want to
change it, though.

Conditional markup could take care of stuff like hiding or showing
appropriate help links, but would not be ideal for wholesale
restructuring.  Something like Site.EditForm => Site.EditForm-$View
might be more appropriate for that.

I'd like to always show the GUI edit buttons in the standard view
editform, but allow the admin's decision in config.php to take over
for author and admin views.

Another thing that I really want is that when I hit preview on the
editform, PmWiki will jump to the preview section for me.  How can I
arrange that?

Bronwyn