[pmwiki-users] a defaut class attribute on paragraphs ?

Bronwyn Boltwood arndis at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:54:07 CDT 2005

On 8/18/05, xave <xave at xave.org> wrote:
>   I'm trying to integrate it into an already working site's style and it
> works quite well. My problem is that I need a specific class attribute
> on *every* paragraph. For some reasons, I cannot touch the master CSS,
> Is there any way ( a Markup() rule, preferably) to add my class
> attribute on every <p> (without adding %myclass% everywhere, that is.) ?

On the off chance that you haven't tried it yet, you can also see if
you can use the containment hierarchy instead, with

#wikitext p {myproperty:here;}

The #wikitext div is inserted by PmWiki, and thus this will work
regardless of skin.  I know this may not do what you want, but I
figured I'd mention it anyway, in case it did.

Bronwyn