[pmwiki-users] Thought for the advanced authors UI mode

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Aug 17 20:59:13 CDT 2005

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 09:40:07PM -0400, Radu wrote:
> At 09:16 PM 8/17/2005, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >   (:pagelist trail=Site.RecentChanges count=10 action=edit fmt=simple:)
>
> That's a great feature to have, but it still doesn't address the fact
> that Christian wanted only the list of files *he* has edited last.

Agreed, I was just pointing out an alternative to Hans' suggestion,
and a potentially different approach to the entire problem.  Here's
some extensions of the idea...

One could combine this with the Profiles.$Author-RecentEdits, and
the entries on that page don't have to have ?action=diff or ?action=edit
included in the page itself -- i.e., (:pagelist:) can add the
actions desired rather than having them hardcoded in the page.
We also get the order= and other filtering options that come
with pagelist.

I'm also thinking we might add an option to pagelist that provides
a list of recently-visited pages (held on a per-session basis).
Something like:

   (:pagelist lastvisits=10 action=edit fmt=simple:)