[pmwiki-users] Re: Thought for the advanced authors UI mode

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Tue Aug 16 16:01:29 CDT 2005

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005, Hans wrote:

> Tuesday, August 16, 2005, 9:19:07 PM, chr wrote:
> > What would have been really
> > nice here was if the sidebar could contain something like a list of the
> > last recently visited pages *and* enabling you to easily edit them...
>
> put this into config.php, somewhere near the end, so it does not clash
> with extendmarkup being loaded later:
>
> ## creates and maintains a page Site.EditRecentPages
> $RecentChangesFmt['Site.EditRecentPages'] = '* [[$Group.$Name?action=edit| $Titlespaced]] ';
>
> and put this into the SideBar:
>
> (:include Site.EditRecentPages lines=10:)
>
> Which will show the last ten recent edited pages with links to edit them
> directly. Mind that the page Site.EditRecentPages needs to generate
> itself over time first.

I should probably have emphasized that I'd like this list to over pages
that *I've* visited/edited. (Otherwise the list might get filled with
pages that other people have edited - that could be nice in itself
though).

Btw, this should of course be done as a separate recipe, which could then
either be included in different modes, or in all/none if the admin so
desires.

/C